Safety Seminar: Your Designated Medical Provider-Building Relationships
September 26, 2017 * 11 am – 1 pm
Pinnacol Assurance, Shrine Conference Room
Selecting a medical provider to care for your employees is similar to choosing your own family physician – the relationship is based on trust and communication. In workers’ compensation, the primary care provider, also known as the designated medical provider, is the key to effective and efficient medical treatment for your injured workers.
Join Pinnacol’s Provider Network Management staff and one of your designated occupational physicians for an interactive discussion on the medical provider’s role. This is your opportunity to learn more about Pinnacol’s SelectNet preferred provider network and increase the value of your relationships with your medical providers.
This complimentary session will cover:
• The gatekeeper role of the primary care physician
• The selection of a designated provider and how to establish communications
• The Medical Treatment Guidelines as they relate to common injuries in your industry
• Questions to ask the provider about treatment care plans and restrictions for injured employees
• A brief overview of the SelectNet preferred provider network and why it matters to you
You will leave with a better understanding of how a strong relationship with your providers will help your employees receive appropriate, timely and cost effective care. The program includes a question and answer session, networking and lunch. RSVP to Patti@cmca.com or fax 303-477-6977.
Seminar is open to anyone-please RSVP by Sept. 19th! Click here to print flyer.